Have you ever thought there has got to be a better way to manage employee human resources at your business?
Labor is expensive to recruit, maintain and blossom. Not to mention the amount of time it takes to create such a culture where people want to work, our committed to the same set of goals and retain brand values.
While ROI and growth are crucial to a business's success, culture can sometimes be a deciding factor on true success, especially when it comes to small businesses. Sometimes, a business needs a human touch, and that comes in the form of a dedicated HR Manager. However, not many SMBs can afford to have a dedicated HR department, let alone an experienced HR Manager. Thankfully, with companies like Bambee, more and more SMBs are able to streamline their HR efforts.
As the first outsourced human resource compliance solution for small businesses, Bambee's HR Autopilot keeps over 10,000 American Businesses HR compliant all year long, with up-to-date HR policies, mandatory training, and regular, two-way feedback between you and your employees. With Bambee you get expert guidance with your own dedicated HR Manager who helps you craft HR policy and reach HR compliance.
- Employee Relations & HR Problem Solving The most sensitive issues require rich dialog. Your HR Manager engages with you to create the right outcomes for your business.
- Craft HR Policy, Procedures & Shape Company Culture Your HR Manager builds policies specific for your businesses based on labor regulation and your unique company culture for better alignment.
- Onboarding, Terminations & Navigating Labor Regulations Lean on Bambee for onboarding, terminations, and corrective actions and get clarity on all your regulatory questions.
- Employer Coaching & Guidance Your HR Manager gets to know you on a first-name basis and gives you full remote HR support plus coaching where you need it.
- Bambee employs a nice mix of smaller company and larger company HR specialists. So whether you have one employee, or 500 employees, Bambee has the perfect HR Manager for your business.
Better alignment with your employees creates a happier work environment which results in high performance and more productivity. Bambee clients are 4x less likely to have a complaint filed against them.
While, a full time human resources department can cost over $7000 per month, and even outside consultants can set your business back by over $5000 per month. Bambee is month to month membership starting at $99 per month that you can cancel anytime.